Our breakfast offer
Daily from 8.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. (Sunday 11.00 a.m. ...
• Proof of a second vaccination (given at least 14 days ago) or proof of recovery from a SARS Covid19 infection
from a SARS Covid19 infection (max. 6 months, min. 4 weeks old) can be presented
• your arrival is only possible with presentation of a negative antigen rapid test (max. 24 h) or PCR test (max. 48 h)
of all arriving persons (except children under 6 years of age, school-age children or adolescents – please present a student ID).
• You may eat in our beer garden without restriction. NO 3-G proof necessary
• “3 G Rule” for indoor dining: admission only for vaccinated, recovered or tested persons.
• With the help of the luca app, you check in at the restaurant on the day of your visit.
• Our current opening hours: from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. | Kitchen: 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
• Admission to the beer garden only via the main entrance
Furthermore, registration is mandatory and masks are required in the entire area.
Please continue to understand that we have limited opening hours and therefore offer a smaller menu.
In our cozy bistro you can enjoy
your breakfast from our rich buffet.
At lunchtime we serve you here various
coffee specialties and homemade cakes.
The Sockenbacher Hof invites you to feast and linger – a trip to the Odenwald or a walk around the Katzenbuckel is the perfect place to relax
The restaurant offers home-style cooking and fresh regional cuisine complemented by seasonal specials. Traditionally the beverage assortment is crowned with Württemberger and Baden wines in the open bar, but an international wine selection is not missing here either. Let us spoil you here in the restaurant, or visit the cafe BiStroHo in the afternoon or, if the weather is fine, the cosy beer garden.
Your hosts Götz-Martin Grundmeier and Stefanie Grundmeier as well as the entire service and kitchen team wish you pleasant hours at Sockenbacher Hof
In the inner courtyard of our country inn Sockenbacher Hof you can sit undisturbed on comfortable wooden furniture and enjoy the warm air.
You can relax with coffee and cake or a hearty dinner with delicious Odenwald specialties.
Let the day end with a regional drink.
|Special opening hours because of Covid 19|
|Monday – Sunday(kitchen hours)||17.00 – 20.30 Uhr|
|Monday – Sunday||17.00 – 22.00 Uhr|
|Sunday||12.00 – 14.00 Uhr|
|On request gladly also at other times|
|Monday – Friday||8.00 – 16.30 Uhr|
|Saturday & Sunday||8.00 – 12.00 Uhr
15.00 – 16.30 Uhr
|Monday – Friday||11.30 – 14.00 Uhr
16.30 – 22.00 Uhr
|Saturday||16.30 – 22.00 Uhr|
|Sunday||11.30 – 14.00 Uhr
16.30 – 21.00 Uhr
|Monday – Friday||12.00 – 14.00 Uhr
18.00 – 20.30 Uhr
|Saturday||18.00 – 20.30 Uhr|
|Sunday||12.00 – 14.00 Uhr
18.00 – 20.00 Uhr